"Be the King" Contest Rules
Published On: Nov 02 2012 10:37:37 AM EDT
- No Purchase Necessary
- You must be 21 years or older to win and a resident of the State of Florida. This contest is subject to all federal, state, or local laws. All federal, state, or other taxes arising from this contest are the winner's responsibility and will not be paid by WPLG-TV or Local10.com.
- The contest starts 11/5/12 and ends at 5:00 PM on 11/9/12.
- Employees and immediate families of WPLG-TV and Local 10.com, involved in this contest, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not eligible to participate.
- Two (2) Grand Prize winners will receive a $50 gift certificate to UNKNWN in the Aventura Mall. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entrants. The winner will be declared by WPLG-TV. All decisions are final. Two proofs of identity will be required to claim the prize. Tickets must be picked up at WPLG studios.
- WPLG-TV and Local10.com their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not liable for any losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance of and/or participation in prizes.
- Entrants may receive the name of the winner after 11/9/12 by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: WPLG-TV, 3401 West Hallandale Beach Blvd, Pembroke Park, FL 33023 - ATTN: "Advertising – "Be the King Contest".
- Winners will be required to execute forms prior to receiving any prize, releasing WPLG-TV, Post-Newsweek Station, Inc., their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies from any or all liabilities. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners will be required to fill out an IRS 1099 form. This contest is void where prohibited by law.