Castle Contest Rules
Published On: Apr 12 2013 11:44:46 AM EDT Updated On: Apr 16 2013 01:59:44 PM EDT
- No Purchase Necessary
- You must be 21 years or older to win and a resident of the State of Florida. This contest is subject to all federal, state, or local laws. All federal, state, or other taxes arising from this contest are the winner's responsibility and will not be paid by WPLG-TV or Local10.com.
- The contest starts 4/12/13 and entries end at 4:30 PM EST on 4/19/12.
- Employees and immediate families of WPLG-TV and Local 10.com, involved in this contest, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not eligible to participate.
- Various prizes will be given out from 4/16/13 through 4/19/13. On Tuesday, April 16, 2013, Fifteen (15) winners will be randomly selected to win one (1) copy of Richard Castle's "Frozen Heat" book. On Wednesday, April 17, 2013, Fifteen (15) winners will be randomly selected to win one (1) bag of Castle "Morning is Murder" medium roast coffee. One Thursday, April 18, 2013, Fifteen (15) winners will be randomly selected to win one (1) copy of Castle/Marvel Graphic Novel "Storm Season." On Friday, April 19, 2013, Fifteen (15) winners will be randomly selected to win one (1) DVD copy of Castle Season 4.
- The winner will be declared by WPLG-TV. All decisions are final. Two proofs of identity will be required to claim the prize.
- WPLG-TV and Local10.com their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not liable for any losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance of and/or participation in prizes.
- Entrants may receive the name of the winner after 4/19/12 by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: WPLG-TV, 3401 West Hallandale Beach Blvd, Pembroke Park, FL 33023 - ATTN: "Castle Giveaway".
- Winners will be required to execute forms prior to receiving any prize, releasing WPLG-TV, Post-Newsweek Station, Inc., their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies from any or all liabilities. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners will be required to fill out an IRS 1099 form. This contest is void where prohibited by law.