Scenic Tours USA (‘Sweepstake Sponsor' or ‘Sponsor') provides one (1) sweepstake certificate consisting of a value of up to $15,390 for a trip for two (2) on a Scenic Cruises, Jewels of Europe Luxury River Cruise.
Trip includes: A 15 day / 14 night River Cruise (note: the Prize winner can select from one of the following cruise departures: June 25th, 2014 (BUD-AMS), July 6th, 2014 (AMS-BUD), July 23rd 2014 (BUD-AMS) and July 30th 2014 (AMS-BUD)) one Cabin, double occupancy with airfare (incl. all taxes and surcharges) from the USA to the Cruise Departure/Arrival Points (Amsterdam or Budapest); forty one (41) meals and complimentary beverages while on the cruise (excluding premium spirits, French champagne and selected wines), airport transfers in the cruise departure and arrival airport and port fees & applicable taxes (except as described herein). Airfares are in economy in specific classes with scheduled airlines of Scenic Tour's choice.
The Certificate holder's traveling companion must be 21 years of age or older.
The Certificate holder and his/her traveling companion are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, transportation in their home destination (The Certificate holder and his/her traveling companion are solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure airport in the USA), meals and beverages (except as described herein), room service, laundry, merchandise, telephone calls, additional nights or upgrades, travel insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover. Departure dates and accommodation are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. It is the sole responsibility of the Certificate holder and his/her traveling companion to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable, and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. The Certificate holder and his/her traveling companion must be able to travel and use the certificate for one of the four departure dates listed herein this certificate (subject to availability at the time of booking) or the certificate will be forfeited. It is recommended that the Certificate holder and his/her traveling companion obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Approximate retail value of the certificate is up to fifteen thousand three hundred ninety ($15,390.00) USD based on a 15 day / 14 night Jewels of Europe River Cruise with economy airfare (incl. taxes and surcharges) and port fees.
1. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Scenic Tours reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. No change in travel arrangements can be made by the winner once the booking has been confirmed.
2. Certificate is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. Sweepstake is open to legal US residents only. All winners must be 21 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated or posted. Employees of Scenic Tours and WPLG and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, agencies, and immediate family members or members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Sweepstake participants can enter contest between October 28, 2013 and November 22, 2013 on the Local 10 Facebook page. On the entry form, the enter form needs to be completed and submitted. All online entries must be received by November 22, 2013 5:00 PM ET. No other form of entry will be accepted. Limited to one entry per person. Any participant who attempts to submit multiple entries will be disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected or illegible entries or for any other technical error of any kind. All entries submitted become property of the sponsor.
4. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Local 10 contest administrators on Friday, November 22, 2013. By participating, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of the Sweepstake. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Winner will be notified by Tuesday, November 26. Winner must claim certificate within 10 days, otherwise an alternative winner will be drawn.
5. All taxes not specific herein this sweepstake certificate associated with claiming/use/acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sweepstake winner must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within 10 days of the date on documents. By accepting this certificate, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by Scenic Tours for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this certificate. Scenic Tours will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this certificate. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements (as applicable), or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received for drawing. By participating, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective parent, affiliates, suppliers, agency and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agent from any and all liability for any injuries, warranty, costs, losses or damages of any kind to persons and/or property or any other claim arising from acceptance, possession, use/misuse of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, where legal, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use the winner's name, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising/promotional/trade purposes, and any and all rights to such use, without additional consideration.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstake. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like online entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and result in disqualification of any entrant using such methods. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the sweepstake or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, for any reason, the online component of the sweepstake is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the online component of the sweepstake, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstake and select the winners in a drawing from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the incident date.
7. Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of her/his name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to Winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
8. For the name of Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to "SCENIC CRUISE 5-STAR FANTASY GIVEAWAY" 3401 W. Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Pembroke Park, FL 33023.
9. By submitting an entry to this contest, brought to you by WPLG-TV ("Station") and the Sponsor listed on the contest entry page of Station's website ("Local10.com") and the Station's Facebook Page, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these official contest rules ("Official Rules"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering the contest, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Station, whose decisions are binding and final. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, these Official Rules cover all contests conducted by the Station. The Official Rules may be amended by separate contest rules applicable to major contests or promotions conducted by the Station. Failure to comply with these Official Rules or any contest specific rules may result in disqualification from the contest.
10. Eligibility. Unless otherwise posted at Local10.com, the contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry and reside in the local viewing area, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of Station and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, advertising and promotion
agencies, and members of these employees' immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and those living in the same household with these employees, are not eligible.
11. How To Enter. To enter you must provide the information required on the contest entry page on the Local 10 Facebook page (any additional entry requirements will be posted on the contest entry page). Dates and times when entries may be submitted and by which they must be received to be eligible for the drawing are also posted on the contest entry page. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail or telephone account from which
the entry is made. Unless stated otherwise on the contest entry page, you may enter once during the contest period. Multiple entries received from any person or e-mail address or telephone number will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. By checking the relevant box or selection in the registration form, entrants agree that the Sponsor may contact the entrant via email with information about pre-selected goods or services. If you do not wish to receive these materials do not check the relevant box in the entry form. If at any time you do not wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
12. Selection of Winners. Potential winner(s) will be randomly selected (unless otherwise stated on the contest entry page at Local10.com), and notified of their prize(s) at the phone number or email address they provided when entering the Contest. Contest winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or release of liability prize acceptance form within ten (10) days of winning or being notified of winning (sooner for time sensitive prizes), or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Station reserves the right to contact all contest entrants to confirm the registration entry. The official registration list will remain the property of Station and will not be distributed to the Sponsor without the specific approval of the contest entrant through the use of the Opt In check box on the registration form.
13. Disclaimer and Representations. Winner assumes all liability for any injuries or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases the Station and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any such liability. Neither the Station nor the Sponsor, nor their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are responsible for: the failure of any entry to be received by the Station due to computer failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website,
telecommunications, network, electronic, telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, or any equipment malfunctions or other technical difficulties that may prevent the Station from receiving any entry submission; entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged; any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest; or any human errors, any inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials or errors in these Official Rules. If applicable, text message and data rates may
apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for any method of entry. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station's website. Failure to comply with the Official Rules of the contest may result in an entrant's disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. All decisions of the Station's management with respect
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.