Fire officials said a lit cigarette left on a couch ignited the fire that destroyed two units, and damaged several more, at a Plantation apartment complex.
Fire crews said a lit cigarette sparked a fire at a Plantation apartment complex.
U.S. Marine Corps
Coca-Cola is brewed for the first time, Elvis Presley begins boot camp,…
Click here to read Bob's blog.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.