MIAMI LAKES, Fla. - If you're searching for a job, or looking for a new career, this event is for you.
TUESDAY, May 21st 10AM-2PM
Don Shula's Hotel
6842 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Pay Rates range from $9/hr to $100K+ per year.
Nike, Macy's, Hess, Sears, T-Mobil, Winn-Dixie, Carnival Cruise Lines, IHop, Pollo Tropical, Panda Express, Albion Staffing, Continental Group, IRT, G & K Services, Inktel, Domino's, One Blood, Towne Park, Miami Herald, New York Life Insurance, Okey Dokey Grocery, General Hotel, Multiband USA, Future Force Personnel, Senior Bridge, I Can Benefit Group, Troy Industries, Brown Mackie, DeVry, SFl Air Academy, Sullivan & Cogliano, The Art Institutes, Hollywood Institute of Beauty, Education Dynamics, Key College, and Red Bull!
Cable Installers, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretary, Data Entry, Network Engineers, Software Developers, Customer Service Reps, Import/Export Coordinators, Loan Processors, Logistics Analysts, Banking Customer Service, Administrative Positions, Medical Assistants, Store Managers, Store Associates, Business Development Managers, Retail Store Staff, Specialists, Assistant Head Coach (assistant manager), Leads, Athletes (Sales Associates), Coach (dept. manager), Territory Reps, Personal Vacation Planners, Route Sales Reps, Inbound Customer Service, Sales Agents, Live-In Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides Meat Managers, Store Associates, Food Service Managers, Assistant Managers, Deli Managers, Bakery Managers and Salaried Area Managers.
TIPS TO HELP YOU GET HIRED!
- Pre-Register online at www.jobnewsmiami.com , print it out and bring it with you to avoid a long line.
- Bring 30 copies of your resume (yes you need to have a resume)
- Dress for a Job Interview – many of the companies will interview and even hire on the spot so you want to make a good first impression!
- Pick out 5-10 companies from the list below that you are interested in working for and visit their website to apply online. If you receive a confirmation code or a print out of the application – bring it with you to show the company that you are really interested in employment!
- Ask the Hiring Manager at each booth for a business card with their contact information on it so you can follow up with them
- The most important question to ask is always "When can I start?!"
For more information please call 954-252-6640 or pre-register online at www.jobnewsmiami.com.
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.