Three teams earned automatic bids into the NCAA men's basketball tournament with victories in the finals of their conference tournaments Monday.
Long Island University Brooklyn won the Northeast Conference, South Dakota State captured The Summit League title, and Valparaiso hoisted the Horizon League trophy.
The winners will join the teams that have already automatically qualified for the NCAA field:
• Belmont (Ohio Valley Conference)
• Creighton (Missouri Valley)
• Davidson (Southern)
• Florida Gulf Coast (Atlantic Sun)
• Gonzaga (West Coast)
• Harvard (Ivy League)
• Iona (Metro Atlantic Athletic)
• James Madison (Colonial Athletic Association)
• Liberty (Big South)
• Western Kentucky (Sun Belt)
The tournament field of 68 teams will be announced Sunday evening. There are 31 teams that automatically qualify.