Breakfast in bed made easy!
Two breakfast in bed recipes to wow your valentine
Chef Michael Blum offers quick and easy recipes to wow your valentine with breakfast in bed. Chef Blum just opened a new restaurant in downtown Hollywood, The Tipsy Boar.
Crispy Peanut Butter & French Toast
- Crack eggs and mix milk, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well.
- Dunk uncrustables in liquid; roll in cereal
- Throw 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan (medium heat), add sliced bananas; cook for three minutes;
- Add syrup and Cinnamon-sugar;
- Pan-fry uncrustables on both sides and top with bananas
- 4 Uncrustables
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 2 oz. milk or cream
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of any cereal (crush with hands)
- 3 slices bananas
- 2 cups maple syrups
- 3 eggs
- 1 oz. creme
- fresh thyme
- fresh spinach
- roasted peppers
- goat cheese (or any cheese)
- 3 tablespoons of diced scallions
- Crack and scramble eggs with cream
- Pick fresh thyme leaves and place in bowl with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, and scallions
- Fry omelet until done and fold in fresh ingredients.
- With two forks, pull open and add cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Check out Chef Michael Blum's recipes for stuffed baked chicken breast and toasted almond apple pie.