FBI: Man wanted in 7 bank robberies
Jeffery Kelly Ross suspected in Broward County bank robberies
The FBI is looking for a man suspected in at least seven bank robberies in Broward County.
Jeffery Kelly Ross, 26, is considered armed and dangerous. According to the FBI, he was involved in the following robberies:
- February 28, 2013, at Bank of America in Ft. Lauderdale
- January 4, 2013, at BB&T in Tamarac
- December 24, 2012, at Bank of America in Ft. Lauderdale
- November 2, 2012, at Bank of America in Tamarac
- October 19, 2012, at Bank of America in Tamarac
- September 7, 2012, at Chase in Tamarac
- May 9, 2012, at Bank United in Lauderdale Lakes
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the FBI at 305-944-9101.