ORLANDO, Fla. -

A woman identified as witness 9 in the George Zimmerman case told investigators that he molested her when they were children.

LISTEN: Witness 9 interview | Part II

"It started when I was 6.  He's about two years older than I am," the woman recounted, saying that one incident occurred at Zimmerman's parents' house where she was staying while her family moved.  "He would reach under the blankets (while watching TV with others in the room) and try to do things, and I would try to push him off, but he was bigger and stronger and older – it was in front of everybody – and I don't know how I didn't say anything, but I just didn't know any better. 

Investigators asked specifically what Zimmerman did to her.

“He would put his hands under my pants, under my underwear (and molest me)."

The woman said there were also other incidents, and she once told her sister about it.

"I said we were laying down," she said.  "And I thought that I was telling them, and they just ignored it.  And I just went to sleep crying because I didn't know better (how to explain it)."

More than 140 jailhouse phone calls made by George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch leader charged with murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, and a witness statement were released Monday by the state.

A woman identified as witness 9 in the George Zimmerman case told investigators that he molested her when they were children.

Zimmerman, 28, is charged with second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 shooting death of Martin, a 17-year-old who was unarmed while waking through a gated Sanford neighborhood.  Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty, claiming self-defense.

A statement made by witness 9, a woman who claims Zimmerman is prejudiced against black people, will also be released. 

In a motion released on Friday, Zimmerman, 28, asked that Judge Kenneth Lesterbe disqualified from the case, claiming he showed bias against him in his recent ruling after a bond hearing.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, wrote, "the Court makes gratuitous, disparaging remarks about Mr. Zimmerman's character."

The State Attorney's Office released a statement Friday afternoon objecting to Zimmerman's motion.

On July 6, Zimmerman bonded out of jail for a second time after posting a $1 million bond. 

In a scathing order, Lester restricted Zimmerman's travel to within Seminole County, subjected him to a curfew, barred him from the local airport and required him to wear an electronic monitoring device. He is also not allowed to apply for a passport or to drink alcohol.

An initial bond of $150,000 was revoked last month after Lester learned that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, had failed to disclose more than $150,000 in donations from the public.

In April, Seminole Circuit Judge Jessica Recksiedler approved a motion to disqualify herself from the case and Lester took her place.

O'Mara had asked Recksiedler to step aside because her husband is a law partner of Mark NeJame, an Orlando lawyer and CNN legal analyst. Recksiedler concluded that the arguments individually were "legally insufficient" to force her recusal, but the "totality of the circumstances" made her decide to hand the case to another judge.

Zimmerman was not arrested until 44 days after the shooting because Sanford police said there was not enough evidence to disprove Zimmerman's claims of self-defense. 

Florida's "stand your ground" law, which allows someone to use lethal force if they feel their life is in danger, came under fire and protests were launched across the country.

Gov. Rick Scott appointed Angela Corey as a special prosecutor, and she charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder.