The Progressive Miami International Boat Show opened Thursday for five days. Tickets to the 72nd annual event include entrance to three locations in Miami and Miami Beach.
Until Monday, ticket-holders can visit displays at the Miami Beach Convention Center, the Sea Isle Marina, and Strictly Sail Miami at Miamarina at Bayside. Courtesy shuttle buses and water taxis will transport event-goers between the locations, free of charge.
- Premiere Day (February 14): $35
- One Day Pass- Adults (ages 16 and older): $20
- Two Day Pass- Adults (ages 16 and older): $35
- Five Day Pass- Adults (ages 16 and older): $85
- All Youth (ages 15 and under) are free, with adult supervision
- Thursday, February 14: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday, February 15: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16: 10 a.m. -8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday, February 18: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
The shuttle buses will run between all three locations from one hour before the events begin until one hour after they end, Thursday through Monday. The water taxi service runs between Sea Isle Marina and Strictly Sail, 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. daily.
For more information about celebrity guests and special events, click here.