Sex offenders restricted on Halloween
Registered sex offenders face rigid restrictions on Halloween.
Registered sex offenders cannot:
- Give out candy to children.
- Decorate the outside of their house.
- Answer the door to any trick-or-treaters.
- Dress up in a costume, masks, or any other type of disguise.
- Go to Halloween parties where children are present.
Sex offenders also must close the blinds at their homes and turn off their porch lights.
SPECIAL SECTON: Sex offenders
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.