General ticket sales for the South Beach Wine & Food Festival start at midnight on Monday.
The festival, now in its 12th year, is taking place February 21 - 24.
Some of the events include:
- Moët Hennessy's The Q After Dark with Special Guest Chef Curtis Stone
- Godiva Indulge hosted by Duff Goldman
- Oyster Bash presented by Island Creek Oysters hosted by Ming Tsai and Jeremy Sewall
- Garden to Glass hosted by Emeril Lagasse Featuring Bar Lab Cocktails & My Ceviche
- Pescado and Pisco: A Taste of Peru Hosted by Gastón Acurio & Laurent Tourondel
- A Red Hot Night: Presented By Target
- Guy Fieri's Roadshow & Reggae with Ziggy Marley featuring Cuisine Of The Sun By Ortanique and Friends.
Presale to Mastercard cardholders began on October 8.