Surfside synagogue catches fire
Building was empty at time of fire
A Surfside synagogue caught fire Sunday, according to authorities.
The building is located on Harding Street and 93rd Street.
Police said no one was inside the synagogue at the time of the fire.
Authorities said the fire started in the kitchen of the structure, which was once a home.
Fire rescue contained the flames and prevented further damage.
No one was injured. The cause of the fire was not immediately known.
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.