(CNN) -- The South Korean government on Tuesday said it had confirmed that North Korea had carried out a third nuclear test. Chun Young-woo, an adviser to South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, announced the confirmation at a news briefing.
Local 10's Coverage
- Reporter's Notebook: Update on Frye hearing in George Zimmerman trial
- Reporter's Notebook: Jury selection continues in George Zimmerman trial
- Highlights of the George Zimmerman trial: Day 5 of jury selection
- Judge in George Zimmerman trial confronts potential juror over Facebook...
- Why is jury selection so slow?
- Striking and challenging jurors
- Judge details future of jury selection
- Looking out for 'stealth jurors'
- Jury of your peers
- Day 1: Midday wrap-up from Zimmerman trail
- Zimmerman trial begins Monday
- 'Defining moment for our generation'
- Who's voice is heard in the 911 calls?
- Clearing up myths and misstatements
- Could Zimmerman's weight gain impact the jury?
- Local 10 secures a seat for historic trial
- New developments in pre-trial hearing