DORAL, Fla. - Fumes emanating from a package at a Doral post office led to its evacuation early Thursday morning.
It happened at the U.S. Postal Service building at Northwest 25th Street and Northwest 116th Avenue.
Firefighters said the strong smell of ammonia led several employees to feel ill.
Several people were treated at the scene.
The building was briefly evacuated, but everyone was allowed back inside.
Follow Peter Burke on Twitter @PeteBurke
Follow Local 10 on Twitter @WPLGLocal10
Copyright 2014 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.