Fire breaks out overnight at Hollywood home

No injuries were reported

By Amanda Batchelor - Senior Digital Editor
Headline Goes Here

HOLLYWOOD. Fla. - A fire broke out outside a home in Hollywood early Tuesday morning.

The incident happened on 22nd Avenue and Grant Street.

Firefighters say they were able to put the flames out before it spread to the home.

No one was hurt.

It is unclear what sparked the fire.

Copyright 2013 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.