HALLANDALE BEACH, Fla. - A gas tank exploded outside a restaurant in Hallandale Beach and blew out its front door.
It happened in the 600 block of NE 8th Street in Hallandale Beach about 11:45 a.m. Monday.
People were inside the restaurant at the time but there were no injuries, according to Hallandale Beach Fire Rescue.
The tank was either holding propane or butane, said firefighters.
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.