MIAMI - On Sunday, October 20 a new temporary ramp from northbound SR 826 to NW 25 Street will open.
Drivers on northbound SR 826 going to NW 25 Street will need to exit approximately one-half mile earlier immediately after SR 836 to access the new ramp. The existing ramp will be permanently closed. In order to open the new ramp the following closures will be scheduled:
11 p.m. Friday October 18 - The existing northbound SR 826 exit ramp to NW 25 Street will be closed until the new ramp open on Sunday, October 20 at noon:
Northbound SR 826 drivers exiting at NW 25 Street can:
· Exit at NW 36 Street
· Go east to NW 72 Avenue or west to NW 79 Avenue
· Go south to connect with NW 25 Street
Friday, October 18 from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. – The westbound SR 836 ramp to northbound SR 826 will be closed:
Westbound drivers on SR 836 going north to SR 826 can:
· Go west on SR 836, exit at NW 87 Avenue/NW 12 Street
· Go west on NW 12 Street, south on NW 87 Avenue
· Enter the eastbound SR 836 ramp to connect with SR 826 south
· Exit at West Flagler Street, turn east to connect with the SR 826 north ramp
Note: On Saturday morning, October 19 drivers on westbound SR 836 going north on SR 826 will be on a new traffic pattern.
Friday, October 18 and Saturday, October 19 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. – The eastbound SR 836 ramp to northbound SR 826 ramp will be closed:
Eastbound drivers on SR 836 going north can:
· Go south on SR 826
· Exit at West Flagler Street, go east to connect with SR 826 north
All northbound and southbound lanes on SR 826 will be closed from NW 12 Street to just south of SR 836 on Saturday, October 19 between 11 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. The ramp from West Flagler Street and SW 8 Street to SR 826 north will also be closed during the same time frame.
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.