MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - General ticket sales for the South Beach Wine & Food Festival start at midnight on Monday.
The festival, now in its 12th year, is taking place February 21 - 24.
Some of the events include:
- Moët Hennessy's The Q After Dark with Special Guest Chef Curtis Stone
- Godiva Indulge hosted by Duff Goldman
- Oyster Bash presented by Island Creek Oysters hosted by Ming Tsai and Jeremy Sewall
- Garden to Glass hosted by Emeril Lagasse Featuring Bar Lab Cocktails & My Ceviche
- Pescado and Pisco: A Taste of Peru Hosted by Gastón Acurio & Laurent Tourondel
- A Red Hot Night: Presented By Target
- Guy Fieri's Roadshow & Reggae with Ziggy Marley featuring Cuisine Of The Sun By Ortanique and Friends.
Presale to Mastercard cardholders began on October 8.
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.