A man claims his "neighbor from Hell" skipped court Monday, the day his trial was scheduled to begin.
"When I came back from court, I was trying to figure out where Mitchell was," said Francisco Torres.
Torres showed Local 10 surveillance video from his South Miami home that he said shows Mitchell Igelko doing yard work, picking up his mail, and running errands.
The timestamp was 9 a.m., when Igelko was scheduled to be in court, said Torres.
However, Igelko's attorney, Eric Padron, told Local 10 that the defense requested a continuance without objection from the state. The judge granted the motion.
The trial is now scheduled to begin in September.
Local 10 went to Igelko's home on Tuesday. His wife answered the door but didn't offer comment.
Igelko is charged with two counts of criminal mischief and two counts of stalking last year. A judge granted Torres a restraining order against Igelko after producing he said showed Igelko egging his house, throwing nails onto his driveway, and killing his grass with chemicals. He also said neighbors suspected Igelko was behind several vehicles being doused with flammable liquids and a boat that was set on fire.