You are not currently logged in
Too many appliances plugged into an electrical outlet was to blame for a fire that killed a woman late Tuesday, and the house wasn't equipped with a smoke alarm, say fire rescue officials.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.