- Tuesday, October 9, 2012 is the last day to register to vote for the upcoming November General Election. If you are at least eighteen years old, a U.S. citizen, and a legal resident of Florida, you may register to vote.You are NOT entitled to register to vote or vote in the upcoming electionif you have been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with regard to voting in this or any other state or, if you have been convicted of any felony by any court of record and you have not had your right to vote restored.
- Absentee Ballots will go out in the mail on Wednesday, October 9, 2012 and voters who have requested an Absentee Ballot should be receiving them that week. Please remember that if you are moving or going on vacation and you have forwarded your mail, by law, your Absentee Ballot cannot be forwarded. You must let us know the address where you wish your Absentee Ballot to be mailed.
- A Sample ballot will be sent to every Broward voter household and should be received by Monday,October, 15, 2012.
- For voters who would like to see their sample ballot for their precinct,
they can go to our website, click on Precinct Finder on the Home page, enter their address and click on the Sample Ballot link to view a list of candidates and questions that will appear on the ballot for that precinct.
- Please remember that Broward County’s ballot is a four page ballot. Please remember to vote on both sides and make sure to review the amendments that will be included in the ballot before voting your ballot.
- For more information, visit www.browardsoe.org If you have any other election questions or concerns, you may also call 954-357-7050