A Florida teenager accused of bludgeoning his parents and then hosting a party has entered a plea of "no contest" to two counts of first-degree murder.
St. Lucie County Judge Robert Makemson on Wednesday set a sentencing hearing for March 10.
The move by Hadley, who previously pleaded not guilty, came less than a month before he was to stand trial for the July 2011 deaths of Blake and Mary Jo Hadley.
Police said Hadley, who was 17 at the time, used a hammer to kill his parents and hid their bodies while he hosted a party for his friends.
After killing his parents, Hadley used "books, files, towels, anything that he could find inside the home to cover the bodies" in the bedroom, Port St. Lucie police spokesman Tom Nichols said at the time.
Hours before killing his parents, Hadley posted an invitation to a party at his home on Facebook, police said.
Hadley could be sentenced, at a maximum, to life in prison without parole. A judge will hold a mitigation hearing to determine whether Hadley's youth or other factors should lead to a lesser sentence.