By submitting an entry to this contest, brought to you by Norwegian Cruise Line (“Sponsor”) and WPLG-TV (“Station”), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these official contest rules(“Official Rules”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering the contest, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Station, whose decisions are binding and final. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the contest.
1. Norwegian Cruise Line will offer space based on the following:
- (1) Minimum category oceanview stateroom cabin, on a 7-day cruise for two on Norwegian Cruise Line. Airfare is not included. Actual retail value of an oceanview accommodation is valued at $3,998 per stateroom, per brochure rate.
- If actual value is less than stated ARV, difference will not be awarded. ARV is based on average of pricing currently available. The cruise prize will be awarded via cruise certificate. Cruise prize must be fully redeemed – reservation, booking and travel must be completed by February 16, 2015 otherwise winner will forfeit prize.
- Additional persons traveling in the stateroom will pay applicable 3rd /4th passenger rate.
- Cruise prize is subject to terms of cruise certificate, and terms are subject to Norwegian Cruise Line’s discretion and availability at time of booking. Blackout dates may apply including sailings impacting major holidays (i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s).
- Winner and travel companion must be available to travel on the same itinerary. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of departure.
- Norwegian Cruise Line must be notified no later than 45-60 days prior to sailing date to ensure cabin space availability. Name and departure date changes are not allowed and will forfeit cabin space.
- Cruises may not be used as promotional rewards or giveaways without Norwegian Cruise Line’s written approval. Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to approve all advertisement and creative used in the promotion of cruise rewards or giveaways. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Norwegian Cruise Line acknowledges that the cruises will be used as prizes in a consumer sweepstakes.
- Not included are government taxes and fees, non-commissionable fares, fuel supplement surcharges, gratuities, ground transportation, shore excursions, bar charges, restaurant cover charges and other personal expenditures, transfers, and onboard personal purchases. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day.
- Once a cabin has been confirmed, changes will not be accepted.
- To request a list of current available cruises, please contact the Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise Accommodations Desk at (800) 281-4382 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Ships/itineraries not listed on the document provided do not apply as part of the barter agreement.
- Cruise certificate supplied by Norwegian Cruise Line should be filled out with desired sailing date and submitted to Rev Ops via standard mail. Photocopies of Cruise certificate will not be accepted. Please send cruise certificate to:
Norwegian Cruise Line
Attn: Revenue Operations
7665 Corporate Center Drive
Miami, Florida 33126
Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and reside in the Station’s local viewing area, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of Station and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of these employees’ immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and those living in the same household with these employees, are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter you must provide the information required on the contest entry page on the Local 10 Facebook page (any additional entry requirements will be posted on the contest entry page). Contest participants can enter contest between March 3, 2014 and March 23, 2014 on the Local 10 Facebook page. All entries must be received by March 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM EST. No other form of entry will be accepted. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the Facebook, e-mail or telephone account from which the entry is made. Limited to one entry per e-mail address per person.
Multiple entries received from any person or Facebook account or e-mail address or telephone number will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. By checking the relevant box or selection in the registration form, entrants agree that the Sponsor may contact the entrant via email with information about pre-selected goods or services. If you do not wish to receive these materials do not check the relevant box in the entry form. If at any time you do not wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message. Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.