DAVIE, Fla. - Once again, Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin was fielding questions Saturday about the Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin saga.
Philbin was asked about Incognito's behavior at a May 2012 team golf tournament where he was accused of harassing a volunteer.
Coach Philbin said, "We were made aware and took immediate action."
However, the coach would not specify exactly what action was taken.
As for the accusations of bullying, Philbin said Saturday, "We are committed to getting to the bottom of this."
The Miami Dolphins and the NFL launched an investigation last week after Jonathan Martin made allegations of player misconduct against Richie Incognito.
ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that Incognito left the following messages on Martin's voicemail:
"Hey, wassup, you half-n***** piece of (expletive)...
"I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth..."
Before being suspended, Incognito posted several tweets saying he wanted his name cleared.
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth," Incognito tweeted, quoting Buddha.
Right now, Martin remains with his family in California for counseling.
Local 10 spotted Incognito arriving in Los Angeles on Friday. Incognito would not comment on specifically on why he was there.
Cornerback Brent Grimes said Saturday, "It sucks. This situation sucks and hopefully it will end soon."
Of the incident, Grimes said, "I don't know what he's got going on. I don't know what attack he's talking about. I'm not with him 24/7. It is what it is, right? There's just a lot of stuff every day out here. Somebody says this, somebody says that.
Cornerback Dimitri Patterson said the team would accept Martin if he came back.
"I'm sure we will," Patterson said. "He'll come back and we'll move forward and continue the season."
Copyright 2013 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.