Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad
- 8-year-old girl battling rare breast cancer
- Family: Frank Gifford suffered from CTE
- Girl has rare pancreas, liver, small bowel transplant
- Turing cuts hospital price for drug it hiked 5,000%
- Just how deadly is the kissing bug?
- How airlines deal with in-flight medical emergencies
- Pfizer and Allergan combine in biggest drug merger ever
- How to break even on Thanksgiving calories
- Health panel slams WHO over Ebola response