Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- Why are so many children dying in India?
- Japan's worst day for teen suicides
- 4 die of Legionnaires' in Illinois; 6 ill at San Quentin
- Brain-eating amoeba kills 14-year-old athlete
- Lack of sleep can lead to the common cold
- Planned Parenthood files federal lawsuit against Alabama
- WHO: 50% of illicit online pharmacies sell counterfeit meds
- Study: Blind people can be racist, too
- Pakistan's deadly fake drugs trade remains massive
- Legionnaires' disease found at San Quentin prison