Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
- A gym for your skin
- Obama battles 'superbugs' with national plan
- Your iPhone could help lower medical bills
- Is California wine safe to drink?
- An ingredient to a long life, in your cereal
- Middle East struggles with obesity epidemic
- Medicare 'doc fix' bill passes House
- Sleep better with six minutes of bedtime yoga
- Gender news not always accurate in pregnancy
- Blue Bell ice cream expands recall