As far as the future goes, I will start on this “diet” the second I see a positive sign on a pregnancy test. I can’t prevent gestational diabetes, as I have a 50/50 chance of getting it again, but I can take steps to keep my blood sugar down and my next baby safe.
- CDC: HPV rates down more than expected
- Red Robin ad mocks vegetarians
- Etheridge: Jolie mastectomy not 'brave choice'
- Doctors: Let us treat Guantanamo detainees
- Pregnant? To drink or not to drink?
- Will Facebook's organ donor success stick?
- Test may predict HPV-related throat cancer
- Venezuela weighs baby bottle ban
- Health care costs to slow in 2014
- Meningitis vaccines urged before NYC Pride