As far as the future goes, I will start on this “diet” the second I see a positive sign on a pregnancy test. I can’t prevent gestational diabetes, as I have a 50/50 chance of getting it again, but I can take steps to keep my blood sugar down and my next baby safe.
- 5 ways to handle chronic pain
- Where have Europe's nurses gone?
- Data: Huge disparity in Medicare payment rates
- 'Psychiatric bible' tackles grief, drinking
- New study supports teen suicide 'contagion'
- Study: Mediterranean diet is brain food
- Climate change = more heat deaths
- Boys with ADHD may become obese adults
- Cloning stem cells: What does it mean?
- Trust your memory? Maybe you shouldn't