If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone dies
- Embarrassing diseases are a real pain in the...
- Surgeon general issues skin cancer warning
- Appeals court rejects Health law challenge
- Ebola fears hit close to home
- Big change proposed for federal marijuana law
- Your face matters for first impressions
- Ebola outbreak in West Africa is deadliest ever
- NCAA reaches head injury settlement
- Medicare's outlook improves as health spending slows