If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- A gym for your skin
- One-minute solutions to improving your health
- Obama battles 'superbugs' with national plan
- Your iPhone could help lower medical bills
- Is California wine safe to drink?
- An ingredient to a long life, in your cereal
- Middle East struggles with obesity epidemic
- Medicare 'doc fix' bill passes House
- Sleep better with six minutes of bedtime yoga
- Gender news not always accurate in pregnancy