If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Appeals courts differ on health care
- Split decisions on ACA: The impact on 4.7M Americans
- 'XL Love': How fat is affecting our sex lives
- China scare snares Burger King, Papa John's
- MERS may be airborne, scientists say
- 7 things to know about epilepsy
- 'Marathon' style helped her lose 100 pounds
- Firefighter obesity a big problem
- Jury awards $23.6 billion in smoking lawsuit
- Is drinking with your kids a good idea?