If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Listeria: What is it, and what's the risk?
- Homeopathic medicine under FDA scrutiny
- Hospitals pack up in poor areas, move to wealthy ones
- Kraft to remove fake coloring from mac and cheese
- 13 dead from mysterious ailment in Nigeria
- Hospitalizations linked to synthetic weed
- Officials: California measles outbreak over
- Dr. Oz plans episode to rebut claim of 'quack treatments'
- E-cig use triples among teens
- 'Snoring sickness' leaves you gasping for air