If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Why are so many children dying in India?
- Japan's worst day for teen suicides
- Brain-eating amoeba kills 14-year-old athlete
- Lack of sleep can lead to the common cold
- Planned Parenthood files federal lawsuit against Alabama
- WHO: 50% of illicit online pharmacies sell counterfeit meds
- Study: Blind people can be racist, too
- Pakistan's deadly fake drugs trade remains massive
- Legionnaires' disease found at San Quentin prison
- Utah resident dies from plague