If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Former dentist, professor continues fight against Alzheimer's
- Deaths mar high school football season
- Drug that skyrocketed 5,000% hasn't come down in price
- Teacher wears bodysuit for anatomy lesson
- Is breast-feeding help in hospitals improving?
- Whole Foods recalls cheese because of listeria risk
- Study: Smoking will kill 1 in 3 Chinese men
- UK Ebola nurse in serious condition
- Elephant genes hold clues for human cancer fight
- Train yourself to breathe like a pro athlete