If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Will Soylent solve our food problems?
- Radio host Medved says he has cancer
- Plague kills dozens in Madagascar
- Yoga for Super Bowl stars, weekend warriors
- Obama unveils new medical research initiative
- Ebola cases drop to lowest level since June
- Study: Beer can help ward off Alzheimer's
- California measles cases still increasing
- California measles outbreak grows
- Study: Love may be key to losing weight