If you have diabetes, you're at increased risk of various bone and joint disorders. Certain factors, such as nerve damage (diabetic neuropathy), arterial disease and obesity, may contribute to these problems — but often the cause isn't clear.
- Four patients with enterovirus D68 die
- Thomas Eric Duncan: From healthy to Ebola
- Should US worry after 1st Ebola diagnosis?
- How Ebola virus spreads
- The link between fat and cancer
- 'Mistake' in how hospital handled Ebola case?
- CDC investigates kids' limb paralysis
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Doctor: Jovan Belcher likely had CTE
- Hospitals ask patients to pay upfront