The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- More ADHD cases diagnosed at younger ages
- 307,000 vets may have died awaiting VA care, report says
- Study: Gun control leads to fewer suicides
- Bill would ban smoking in all New York hotel rooms
- Two KC Royals players have chickenpox
- FDA warns distributors of powdered caffeine
- CDC: 69M people not as young at heart as they think
- Bonduelle USA recalls frozen corn
- Japan's worst day for teen suicides
- Why are so many children dying in India?