The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- HIV outbreak in Indiana grows
- Church potluck food tested after botulism outbreak
- Jeni's Ice Cream recalls all products for listeria risk
- Dr. Oz accuses critics of having conflict of interest
- Three yoga moves to improve your golf game
- Bird flu: OK for humans, for now
- Judge OKs NFL concussion lawsuit settlement
- Deadly botulism outbreak after church potluck
- New Orleans' smoking ban takes effect
- Dr. Oz 'will not be silenced'