The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad
- Family: Frank Gifford suffered from CTE
- Girl has rare pancreas, liver, small bowel transplant
- Turing cuts hospital price for drug it hiked 5,000%
- Just how deadly is the kissing bug?
- How airlines deal with in-flight medical emergencies
- Pfizer and Allergan combine in biggest drug merger ever
- How to break even on Thanksgiving calories
- Health panel slams WHO over Ebola response
- Craigslist post finds New Jersey woman a kidney donor