The goal of cosmetic surgery is to improve a person's appearance and, thus, their self-esteem, by changing the way she or he looks. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on any part of the face and body.
- A gym for your skin
- Obama battles 'superbugs' with national plan
- Your iPhone could help lower medical bills
- Is California wine safe to drink?
- An ingredient to a long life, in your cereal
- Middle East struggles with obesity epidemic
- Medicare 'doc fix' bill passes House
- Sleep better with six minutes of bedtime yoga
- Gender news not always accurate in pregnancy
- Blue Bell ice cream expands recall