7:00PM - Another dry evening expected across South Florida. The chance of an isolated shower is only at 20%. Tomorrow will bring a 30% chance of rain, but that goes up to 50% on Sunday as an upper level low and weak tropical wave move south of South Florida.
12:30PM - A mix of sun and clouds across South Florida. There is a slight chance of an isolated shower riding in on the ocean breeze through the afternoon and early evening hours. If you're off to the beach, the rip current risk is on the moderate side. Rain chances increasing by Sunday.
6:36AM- There are some showers on the radar this morning but they are few a far between. Rain chances are only at 20% and I don't expect a lot of rain in the forecast today. Hot and Hazy conditions are in the forecast again today but the Saharan dust is moving west and the haze will slowly diminish this afternoon. Rain chances increase this weekend with the approach of a tropical wave moving through SFL.
6:00AM - A dry day expected across South Florida as high pressure has built into the area. The skies will be hazy too as Saharan dust remains in place over South Florida. Our temperatures will start in the upper 70s and climb to the low 90s in the afternoon. Rain chances go up on Sunday and Monday with a tropical wave forecast to move into South Florida.