6:30PM-What a great way to round out the work week and head into the weekend. Temps will slowly cool through the upper 80s to the lower 80s by the early morning hours on Saturday. Rain chances remain at 20% Saturday but then go back up to 40% on Sunday. The moisture will stick around through next week and we will see a typical July weather pattern with highs in the lower 90s and rain chances around 40%.
12:00PM - Partly cloudy, with a light ocean breeze this Friday afternoon. Staying mainly dry with high temperatures in the lower 90s.
3AM- What a great night here in South Florida. Temps are comfortable and there are just a few spotty showers on the radar. The end of the week will be great with plenty of sunshine and a low rain chance Friday! Make outdoor plans Friday and Saturday if you can because our rain chance increases on Sunday. Temps will be typical for July in the lower 90s and feeling warmer in the afternoon hours. UV index is in the extreme category so slather on the sunscreen.