Severe Weather Alerts
Winter Storm Warning:
Issued at: 10:56 am CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 6:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
- ...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday... A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday.
- Expect snow...heavy at times...to continue through the afternoon and into the evening hours...diminishing toward Tuesday morning.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur through 6 PM.
- Winds gusting as high as 30 mph will cause patchy blowing and drifting snow...especially in open areas.
- Total snow accumulations of 4 to 7 inches are expected.
- Plan on difficult driving conditions...including during the evening commute. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. If you must travel...keep an extra flashlight...food...and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.