Severe Weather Alerts
Severe Thunderstorm Watch:
Issued at: 1:43 PM CDT on September 20, 2014, expires at: 8:00 PM CDT on September 20, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch 503 remains in effect until 800 PM CDT for the following locations MN . Minnesota counties included are Aitkin Anoka Becker Beltrami Benton Big Stone Carlton Carver Cass Chippewa Chisago Clay Clearwater Crow Wing Dakota Douglas Grant Hennepin Hubbard Isanti Itasca Kanabec Kandiyohi Lac Qui Parle Le Sueur McLeod Mahnomen Meeker Mille Lacs Morrison Norman Otter Tail Pennington Pine Polk Pope Ramsey Red Lake Renville Rice Scott Sherburne Sibley Stearns Stevens swift Todd traverse Wadena Washington Wilkin Wright
Severe Thunderstorm Warning:
Issued at: 1:33 PM CDT on September 20, 2014, expires at: 2:30 PM CDT on September 20, 2014
- The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for... northern Becker County in northwest Minnesota... central Beltrami County in north central Minnesota... northern Clay County in northwest Minnesota... Clearwater County in northwest Minnesota... Mahnomen County in northwest Minnesota... Norman County in northwest Minnesota... southern Polk County in northwest Minnesota... Red Lake County in northwest Minnesota...
- until 230 PM CDT
- at 132 PM CDT...severe thunderstorms were located along a line extending from Red Lake Falls to 11 miles northeast of Harwood... and moving east at 50 mph. Hazard...60 mph wind gusts and penny size hail. Source...radar indicated. Impact...expect damage to roofs...siding and trees.
- Severe thunderstorms will be near... Fertile...Terrebonne and Dugdale around 140 PM CDT. Gary...Mentor and Maple Bay around 145 PM CDT. Twin Valley...Rindal and Brooks around 150 PM CDT. Ulen...Waukon and Syre around 155 PM CDT. Other locations in the warning include McIntosh...Mahnomen... Fosston...Ogema...White Earth and Clearbrook. Precautionary/preparedness actions... For your protection move to an interior room...on the lowest floor of a building. Lat...Lon 4701 9541 4700 9677 4791 9677 4795 9571 4793 9570 4793 9559 4795 9558 4796 9520 time...Mot...loc 1833z 264deg 45kt 4791 9626 4706 9667 Hail...0.75in wind...60mph Tg