Severe Weather Alerts
Fond du Lac
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:07 PM CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 6:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday... ...Winter Storm Warning is cancelled... The National Weather Service in Milwaukee/Sullivan has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow...which is in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday. The Winter Storm Warning has been cancelled.
- Timing...snow will continue...moderate at times this evening...for much of the night but taper off later tonight.
- Snow accumulations...3 to 5 inches.
- Winds...west winds 15 to 25 mph.
- Impacts...as temperatures drop below freezing roads may become snow covered and slippery...especially during the late afternoon and overnight. Blowing snow will also cause reduced visibilities especially on rural north/south roadways Monday night. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.