Severe Weather Alerts
Dense Fog Advisory:
Issued at: 11:15 PM CDT on March 30, 2015, expires at: 10:00 AM CDT on March 31, 2015
- ...Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT Tuesday... The National Weather Service in Duluth has issued a dense fog advisory...which is in effect until 10 am CDT Tuesday.
- Location...areas generally along and south of Highway 2 in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Visibilities...visibilities are expected to drop to a quarter mile for much of the area. Visibilities will be highly variable...changing from a few miles in one location to less than a quarter mile a short distance away.
- Timing...overnight tonight into Tuesday morning.
- Impacts...very low and very variable visibilities will produce hazardous driving conditions overnight and Tuesday morning. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving...slow down... use your headlights...and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.