Severe Weather Alerts
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:32 am CST on November 27, 2014, expires at: 12:00 PM CST on November 28, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 9 PM this evening to noon CST Friday... The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect from 9 PM this evening to noon CST Friday.
- Timing...snow will develop near Grand Forks this evening...then spread east through the overnight hours and continue through Friday morning.
- Winds...southeast winds could gust to 25 mph overnight...and some blowing and drifting snow is possible.
- Visibilities...reduced to one half mile or less at times.
- Snow accumulations...2 to 4 inches with localized amounts of up to 5 inches possible.
- Wind chill values...10 to 15 below tonight. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.