Severe Weather Alerts
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 9:22 PM CST on November 27, 2014, expires at: 12:00 PM CST on November 28, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST Friday... A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST Friday.
- Timing...snow will continue across eastern North Dakota and parts of northwest and west central Minnesota this evening...the snow continue overnight and Friday morning.
- Winds...southeast winds could gust up to 20 to 25 mph overnight...and some blowing and drifting snow is possible.
- Visibilities...reduced to one mile at times.
- Snow accumulations...1 to 4 inches.
- Wind chill values...10 to 15 below this evening rising to around zero by Friday morning...except the Devils Lake basin which will rise only to around 10 below. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.