Severe Weather Alerts
Wind Chill Advisory:
Issued at: 7:28 PM CST on March 3, 2015, expires at: 12:00 PM CST on March 04, 2015
- ...Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from midnight tonight to noon CST Wednesday...
- locations...northeast Minnesota.
- Timing...late tonight and Wednesday morning.
- Winds...northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
- Wind chill values...20 to 30 degrees below zero.
- Impacts...frost bite can develop in about 10 to 30 minutes under these conditions. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and winds will combine to generate low wind chills. This will result in frost bite and lead to hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you must venture outdoors...make sure you wear a hat and gloves.