Severe Weather Alerts
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:52 am CST on December 20, 2014, expires at: 12:00 PM CST on December 20, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST today...
- timing...through the morning.
- Ice accumulations...a light coating of ice on exposed surfaces and untreated roads.
- Visibilities...typically 1 to 3 miles...but patchy dense fog at times.
- Impacts...areas of freezing drizzle will result in slick roads and potentially hazardous travel conditions...especially on secondary and untreated roadways. Freezing drizzle and dense fog will not occur everywhere at the same time...but most locations will experience at least brief freezing drizzle at some point. Precautionary/preparedness actions... Listen to NOAA Weather Radio or your local media for the later updates on this situation.