Severe Weather Alerts
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 7:07 PM CST on December 22, 2014, expires at: 6:00 PM CST on December 23, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST Tuesday... A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST Tuesday.
- Expect wet snow to develop around 9 PM and then diminish around 6 PM Tuesday.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 7 am and 1 PM Tuesday.
- Look for visibilities reduced to one mile or less...especially Tuesday morning.
- Total wet snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions...including during the morning commute on Tuesday. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for wet snow means periods of wet snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1. Rrs