Severe Weather Alerts
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 12:52 PM CST on January 31, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on February 01, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to 9 PM CST Sunday... The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to 9 PM CST Sunday.
- Expect snow to develop around 7 PM and then diminish around 9 PM Sunday.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between midnight and 6 am Sunday.
- Winds gusting as high as 30 mph on Sunday will cause patchy blowing and drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open areas.
- Total snow accumulations of 4 to 6 inches are expected.
- Plan on slippery travel conditions. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.