Severe Weather Alerts
Issued at: 3:36 am CST on January 29, 2015, expires at: 9:00 AM CST on January 29, 2015
- ...Wind Advisory remains in effect until 9 am CST this morning...
- timing...through mid morning morning.
- Winds...northwest at 25 to 35 mph with some gusts to 45 mph.
- Impacts...motorists may encounter difficult driving at times. Loose objects will be tossed around. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph or gusts between 45 and 57 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Freezing Rain Advisory:
Issued at: 3:32 am CST on January 29, 2015, expires at: 6:00 AM CST on January 29, 2015
- ...Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST early this morning...
- timing...areas of freezing drizzle through 6 am.
- Ice accumulations...light accumulation.
- Impacts...untreated surfaces will become very slippery. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.