Severe Weather Alerts
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 1:42 PM CST on January 31, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on February 02, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 10 PM this evening to midnight CST Sunday night... The Winter Weather Advisory is now in effect from 10 PM this evening to midnight CST Sunday night.
- Timing...snow will begin from the middle to late evening hours and last into Sunday night.
- Snow accumulations...4 to 7 inches.
- Winds...northeast 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph during the day Sunday and early Sunday evening.
- Impacts...snow covered roads and blowing and drifting snow. Visibilities reduced to 1/2 mile or less at times. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause travel difficulties. Visibilities will be limited due to strong winds blowing snow around. Be prepared for slippery roads. Use caution when traveling...especially in open areas.