Latest Blog Entries
- Reduced hurricane activity expected
- Rare event in the sky this evening
- Tropical storm Aletta ends streak
- 15 years since Miami tornado
- Super Moon coming this weekend
- ISS visible above Earth Saturday
- Local 10's "Hurricane House Call" airs Friday
- Why do we need leap year?
- Unique "clouds" show up on satellite
- Gulf of Mexico to be renamed?
- Miami radar gets an upgrade
- Tropics showing early signs of life
- January historically dry
- Miami hit by tropical Storm on Groundhog Day
- History of Groundhog Day
- Sept 16th
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance bringing heavy rain to South Florida
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance brewing near Bahamas; New tropical...
- Area of low pressure to bring plenty of rain to South Fla.
- 'Potential Edouard' brewing far off in Atlantic Ocean
- Tracking the Tropics: Latest track on Tropical Storm Cristobal
- Tropical Storm Cristobal: Sunday 11 p.m. advisory
- Tropical Storm Cristobal: Sunday 6 p.m. advisory
- Tropical Storm Cristobal: Sunday 2 p.m. advisory
- Tropical Storm Cristobal: Sunday 11 a.m. advisory