Latest Blog Entries
- Reduced hurricane activity expected
- Rare event in the sky this evening
- Tropical storm Aletta ends streak
- 15 years since Miami tornado
- Super Moon coming this weekend
- ISS visible above Earth Saturday
- Local 10's "Hurricane House Call" airs Friday
- Why do we need leap year?
- Unique "clouds" show up on satellite
- Gulf of Mexico to be renamed?
- Miami radar gets an upgrade
- Tropics showing early signs of life
- January historically dry
- Miami hit by tropical Storm on Groundhog Day
- History of Groundhog Day
- Farmers in Homestead try to protect crops from the cold weather
- Cooler temperatures don't scare away beachgoers
- Farmer prepares crops for cold blast in southwest Miami-Dade
- Man describes damage to neighborhood after tornado
- Chilly, windy day on tap for South Fla.
- 'Arctic air' makes its way to South Fla.
- Thanksgiving forecast: Cooler temperatures, sunshine throughout Fla.
- 'Things are looking up' for weekend weather
- Tropical depression remains stationary
- Julie Durda tracks tropical depression churning in Bay of Campeche