Latest Blog Entries
- Reduced hurricane activity expected
- Rare event in the sky this evening
- Tropical storm Aletta ends streak
- 15 years since Miami tornado
- Super Moon coming this weekend
- ISS visible above Earth Saturday
- Local 10's "Hurricane House Call" airs Friday
- Why do we need leap year?
- Unique "clouds" show up on satellite
- Gulf of Mexico to be renamed?
- Miami radar gets an upgrade
- Tropics showing early signs of life
- January historically dry
- Miami hit by tropical Storm on Groundhog Day
- History of Groundhog Day
- Tropical Storm Kate forms, won't directly impact U.S.
- Dangerous rip currents in South Florida as forecasters predict more...
- Windy weather poses risk for dangerous rip currents
- Hurricane Joaquin: Saturday night forecast
- Parts of Bahamas already pummeled by Joaquin
- Hurricane Joaquin: 11 p.m. Thursday forecast
- Hurricane Joaquin: 5 p.m. Thursday forecast
- Hurricane Joaquin: 11 a.m. Thursday forecast