April is almost here, and these are some of the new movies coming with it! See below for Movie, release date, and quick overview of the film.
1. Blockers (April 6): Three parents try to stop their daughters from losing their virginity on Prom night.
2. A Quiet Place (April 6): A family of four must navigate their lives in silence after mysterious creatures that hunt by sound threaten their survival.
3. Beirut (April 11): A U.S. diplomat (Jon Hamm) flees Lebanon in 1972 after a tragic incident at his home. Ten years later, he is called back to war-torn Beirut by a CIA operative (Rosamund Pike) to negotiate for the life of a friend he left behind.
4. Rampage (April 13): Primatologist Davis Okoye shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent gorilla who has been in his care since birth. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry transforms this gentle ape into a raging monster. As these newly created monsters tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer to secure an antidote, fighting his way through an ever-changing battlefield, not only to halt a global catastrophe but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend.
5. The Secret of Marrowbone (April 13): A young man and his three younger siblings, who have kept secret the death of their beloved mother in order to remain together, are plagued by a sinister presence in the sprawling manor in which they live.
6. Overboard (April 13): A spoiled, wealthy yacht owner is thrown overboard and becomes the target of revenge from his mistreated employee. A remake of the 1987 comedy.
7. An Ordinary Man (April 13): A war criminal in hiding forms a relationship with his only connection to the outside world - his maid.
8. Super Troopers 2 (April 20): When a border dispute arises between the U.S. and Canada, the Super Troopers are tasked with establishing a Highway Patrol station in the disputed area.
9. Avengers: Infinity War (April 27): The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.
10. Kings (April 27): The life of a foster family in South Central Los Angeles, a few weeks before the city erupts in violence following the verdict of the Rodney King trial.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.