It's that time of year again where college-aged seniors are graduating and entering the real world, but some students take it as one last opportunity to get creative.
If you've been to a college graduation ceramony in the last few years, you've noticed that some grads go all out and decorate the top of their graduation cap with a funny message, sentimental words or just pure creative artistry.
Here are 15 graduates who totally nailed decorating their graduation cap.
1. An ode to Rihanna with this cap.
2. This graduate is done being a "poor unfortunate soul."
3. We've been waiting for this episode of "Friends!"
4. If Kim K. can do it, so can you.
5. You go, girl!
Grad season is coming to a close this spring, and we can't help but reminisce on the beautiful grads we got to help this time around! Congrats class of 2019! 🎓 . . . . #graduating #graduationparty #graduation #graduationgifts #gradcap #graduationcap #classof2019 #2019seniors #collegegrad #graduatingsoon #gradcapdesign #graduationcapdesign #graduationcaps #graduationcapdecoration
6. A star is born, and so is a graduate.
Graduation cap is done😌🎓 I graduate from college on Friday then I’m off to Vegas to see Enigma @ladygaga ❤️ #asib @starisbornmovie #AStarIsBorn #mtvmovieawards pic.twitter.com/7Gt2RECAmr — Leah | Lady Gaga (@xoxogirlunderu) May 20, 2019
7. Who else is still waiting for their Hogwarts letter?
8. And now it's time to play the "Game of Loans."
9. Facts are facts.
10. Cardi B would approve.
11. On to bigger and better things.
12. It's just like Béyonce said...
13. Does anyone ever have time for a nap?
15. When you realize you have so much more school to attend.
Graham Media Group 2019