This recipe comes from the Mongo & Lodi's Recipe Box Facebook page. If you enjoy it, please give them a like to continue getting all the great recipes!
Calling all Harry Potter fans!
Here's a great Halloween treat you'll love!
Butter Beer Fudge
2 tablespoons butter
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
3 cups butterscotch chips (reserve remaining for topping)
1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 cup white melting chocolate or white chocolate chips
1. Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment or wax paper. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Butterscotch layer; in a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter, then add butterscotch chips and condensed milk.
3. Stir until melted and combined. Pour into pan.
4. White layer; in another sauce pan, add condensed milk and white chocolate. Stir until melted.
5. Pour on top of butterscotch layer and use a knife to swirl into the butterscotch layer.
6. Use any remaining butterscotch chips to sprinkle on top.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Remove from pan and cut into pieces.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.