Winter is almost here, which means it's time to prepare your home for the colder temperatures ahead. See what you need to do here.
1, Change your furnace filter
2. Drain your hoses and air conditioner pipes
3. If your A/C has a shutoff valve, turn it off
4. Turn down your water heater
5. Install storm doors and windows
6. Give your heating system a tune up
7. Cover windows with plastic to avoid drafts
8. Use caulking and weatherstripping
9. Insulate pipes
10. Seal your ducts
11. Upgrade to an energy efficient furnace if you don't already have one
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.