Forget about the cake and cookies—pass the marshmallows!
These little treats are a great way to make something totally unique for a party.
They are super easy to make and great for all types of events.
Here we used strawberry marshmallows from Kraft to match the theme of a baby shower.
There are tons of color combinations you can try for birthdays, holidays or other parties.
- Lollipop sticks (you can find at any craft store)
- Large marshmallows
- 1 cup of milk chocolate morsels
- Decorating icing
- Other candies and nuts
Place wax paper on a baking sheet
Push lollipop sticks through the marshmallows
- Melt chocolate morsels and quickly dip the marshmallows in the chocolate
- Repeat the dipping process once more
- Sprinkle decorations on marshmallows
- Allow the marshmallows to cool down and serve
*Special thanks to Shayla Jiles for sharing the idea! :)
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.