If you and your future spouse don't want to spend big bucks on wedding bands, or simply don't like to wear rings, check out these alternatives that are just as symbolic.
1. Frame your wedding certificate and display as a proud memento in your home.
2. Write copies of your original vows and carry them in your wallet or frame them for your home.
3. Get matching tattoos on your ring fingers.
4. Spend the money you would have used on wedding rings and take a trip somewhere the two of you have always wanted to go.
5. Take professional photos and display them in your home.
6. Set the money aside you would have spent on a ring and use it as a down payment on a house.
7. If rings aren't your style, try a matching necklace or bracelet set that you both like.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.